FTRP - The Way of the Mages!
Hi there user browsing this forum. We have one small favor we wish for you to do; join the site. If you do that and can get others to join, we will be able to give all our users more events and contests and much more. With your help, we can all enjoy Rping together!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi there user browsing this forum. We have one small favor we wish for you to do; join the site. If you do that and can get others to join, we will be able to give all our users more events and contests and much more. With your help, we can all enjoy Rping together!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Brawl In Clover [Megumi Frost/Closed]

2 posters

Go down

Brawl In Clover [Megumi Frost/Closed] Empty Brawl In Clover [Megumi Frost/Closed]

Post by Nabil Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:57 pm

Nabil stood in the center of a crowd of rowdy mercenaries. Each of them held some blunt weapon or blade and was particularly excited about using them. A cold breeze touched Nabil's skin and the smell of water laid strong in the air as an approaching storm made its way from the west, decorating the westward skies with deep, dark, clouds. He wasn't in the mood for a brawl but he wouldn't allow the thrash around him to tarnish the Sabertooth name either. He stood motionlessly in the middle of them while the light-blue cloak on his shoulder, the black waist-coat with grey fur trimming it, and the azure sash on his hip flowed delicately with the wind. " We're gonna beat you good, Nabil of the black flames " The voice came from behind him but he held little interest in it.

" No more talking guys. KILL HIM !!! " A man bellowed, initiating the charge to attack. Nabil had to admit it was slightly unnerving, the feel of the shaking earth; fearful against their charge. They closed in on him from all sides and he had yet to move from his spot. His lips parted momentarily as he raised his hand casually to his face. " Do not fear Gaia. I will not release my flames on you, for my magic isn't needed to take down these bastards. " Just then the blunt side of a bat whizzed past his head in a thrusting fashion. Nabil quickly grab it and toss his elbow into the man's throat. The thug released it before falling back and Nabil tighten his grip on its handle and prepared to handle the rest of close knit bandits.

" Who's next ? " he asked aloud, his voice calm and filled with confidence.
Nabil
Nabil
D-rank
D-rank

Back to top Go down

Brawl In Clover [Megumi Frost/Closed] Empty Re: Brawl In Clover [Megumi Frost/Closed]

Post by Megumi Frost Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:11 am

The town was peaceful and nice. Megumi liked roaming the streets and having fun on her own. It wasn't noisy and congested or silent and mysterious. In fact, it was serene and beautiful. Megumi wore a knee-length silk dress that was dark orange in color. To match that, she wore a tiny dark orange hair decoration with a red ribbon on it. With her little stuffed animal in her tight embrace, she decided to have a peaceful stroll around town. The day started off peaceful and it would be awesome if it ended that way too. As if contrasting her thoughts, dark clouds appeared at the corner of her view of the sky. Oh no. It's going to rain. Actually it wasn't just going to rain ... a storm was coming. Megumi decided to get to an inn. On her way to the inn, she noticed a group of people yelling and holding blunt projectiles. It was obvious a brawl was going on. Not wanting to get involved in it, Megumi walked in the opposite direction. But something caught her attention. Some guy wearing a metal outfit was standing in the middle of the group. Was he the leader? Then she heard him ask who was next. Oh ... so he's the one that started the fight. The girl frowned and turned immediately to get away from the crowd.
Megumi Frost
Megumi Frost
D-rank
D-rank

Back to top Go down

Brawl In Clover [Megumi Frost/Closed] Empty Re: Brawl In Clover [Megumi Frost/Closed]

Post by Nabil Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:14 pm

A cool glare decorated Nabil's face, his eyes roaming from side to side, looking for the next person to attack. Then a crooked steel pole came down towards him and Nabil took a step back in response; feeling the wind that came down along with it. The bat in his arm was swung again and the man's head snapped back before he fell to the ground. After that they all bone rushed him and it would take about twenty minutes and a flurry of countering movement to end their little rampage.

The sky had gone gray, filling the town with shadows as the storm started to rumble overhead. A chilling air tagged along with it , touched the citizens of the town and sent many of them inside. Before long the first drop of a heavy rain fell from the sky, drenching anyone who had been to unlucky to get out or simply enjoyed the feeling of the rain on their skin.

Deep, light breathes came from Nabil. His lip was bloodied and bruise laid on his left cheek. He had had a tougher time than expected without the usage of his magic, but in the end the job had been done. The cold touch of the rain was continuous, but it was always overshadowed by the warm flames smoldering in his belly. They kept him warm in all weather and because of this he was never too worried of any situation. He removed his foot from the skull of a man's head and leaped off the mound of three onto the rain-soaked floor.

He wasn't sure what to do now, his armor had been dented on his left forearm and right shin, so he needed to get back to his guild soon. He guessed for now though it would be best to get out the rain. His sapphire eyes looked towards a inn and soon he was walking towards it. He pushed opened the door with a single hand, his hair laying heavy on his face in wavy strands. " Damn water. " he mumbled to himself, sweeping a couple strands from his eyes.
Nabil
Nabil
D-rank
D-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumi Frost Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:55 am

"Oh my god! I'm so lucky! The rain just poured down when I entered!" Megumi was giggling with the girl at the reception. "You sure are! Now how can I help you?" the girl asked with a grin. "Oh, I need a room to stay for one night." The girl then gave her her keys and grinned. The place was huge. I was probably called an inn because there were only three storeys. It could be a hotel if it had more floors. And the floor was made of tiles of white marble. So shiny. But a shocking thin occurred. The guy who Megumi believed caused the brawl outside came into the inn. What's he doing here? And he was drenched in rainwater, making the floors wet and everything dirty. Megumi turned the other way and pretended she didn't see him, which made the reception girl confused.

"Do you know that guy?" she asked rather loudly. Megumi facepalmed and gave the girl a look that said, "Great job," in a sarcastic and angry way. The girl gave a weak smile like she was asking Megumi to be spared. Megumi rolled her eyes and turned around.
Megumi Frost
Megumi Frost
D-rank
D-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabil Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:23 am

[ooc= Heya, Megumi. Nabil had a revamp in his FC change so don't get confused by the post.]

Nabil's raven hair fell down to his back, the drips of water falling on the marble white floor. He raised his pale hand to the base of his head and shook it of the beads of water, letting them land on the floor without care. The emotionless expression that he held was blatant on his face. He knew the value of the inn's belongings and yet he held little interest in the matter.

He looked off towards the inn's registration counter, his gaze, piercing and dull all at the same time. He sauntered up to the counter, really paying no mind to the woman at the counter also, though he did take notice of her light blonde hair and beautiful golden eyes, he believed it reminded him of someone of noble background. His glance at her was taken when the girl at the reception counter spoke to him. After dealing with her, Nabil turned to the woman beside him and smiled, a bit of a bruise on his left cheek. " Excuse me but if I recall, you saw me during that brawl earlier. Correct ? " he ask leaning on the counter with a half-clenched fist on his cheek, directing his eyes towards hers.
Nabil
Nabil
D-rank
D-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumi Frost Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:20 am

The girl at the reception really did it. Megumi didn't even know where to go, so she started at the keys she was given. The numbers appeared as crazy animals in her vision. She gripped Mayu tighter to her body and looked at the numbers once more. She can't be nervous because the guy was a drop-dead gorgeous superstar. It was because she thought he was a mad fighter. Like someone who would challenge someone for no reason. The guy was talking to the reception girl and Megumi tensed. Was he staying here too? Oh no. Megumi could not stay in this inn while a wild presence was roaming about. The expression on the guy's face made Megumi feel annoyed. He looked at people in a dull way, like they were boring or something. What sort of a background could he have to be acting like that? Then all hell broke loose.

" Excuse me but if I recall, you saw me during that brawl earlier. Correct ? " he asked. So he remembered. So he wasn't a wild nutcase. That was good to know. Megumi fidgeted with the keys and turned around. The guy was leaning on the counter and looking straight at her.

"Uh ... that's true," Megumi said. But the way she said it was somewhat ... different. That's awkward. That's totally weird, stupid and out of the blue. She never talked like that to a stranger before. The guy really annoyed the crap out of her. "I'm Megumi, by the way. I don't have a last name." Wherever she picked up the courage to tell him that ...
Megumi Frost
Megumi Frost
D-rank
D-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabil Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:07 am

Nabil's gaze turned into one of a flat mouthed kindness, her answer had been timid and for some reason he had enjoyed that. His crimson eyes moved on to her body for a quick moment, he needed to know what he was exactly looking at before making any rash decisions. She was only slightly taller than him and honestly Nabil hadn't cared any. Though her body was quite right, very... enticing.

He placed his back against the counter and leaned his elbows on it. " And I'm Nabil. " he replied in kind to her name. " You could have helped me back there y'know ? I was in some deep trouble. Those bandits weren't taking no for an answer. " he told her in his usual regal and yet calm tone. He kept his eyes on the door for no reason in particular, awaiting the sound of her voice again, it was sweet and gentle, as if caressing his very ego. That too he liked.

Nabil
Nabil
D-rank
D-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumi Frost Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:30 am

Megumi knew it. All men were pervs. And so was this guy. He looked at her body with those pervy eyes. Ew. Megumi patiently waited for his examination of her body to be over while playing with the keys she was given. Though it was interesting that she was taller than this guy. Then the guy said that his name was 'Nabil'. He must be from some other country because Megumi had never heard of such a strange name. She thought about her ancestors. Where could they have been from? She couldn't be someone who descended from a pedigree of Fiore citizens because they had awkward traditions. Anyway, that was supposed to be forgotten because she didn't stick to her family anymore.

" You could have helped me back there y'know ? I was in some deep trouble. Those bandits weren't taking no for an answer. " Was he insane? What the hell? Megumi was not the kind to mess around with street bandits. Megumi stared at him, utterly surprised.

"Are you insane?" she asked flatly.
Megumi Frost
Megumi Frost
D-rank
D-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabil Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:22 am

Nabil's lid lowered over his crimson gaze mid-way when he heard her question, it was both blunt and shocking as if the very proposition had been out of the question. Nabil scruffled his wet raven hair, shaking a few drops from it and allowing one or two streams to fall down his pale, angular, jaws. " I've never been insane, but your obviously very afraid of conflict " he said bluntly, and not in a unkindly tone. In fact if anything it would have sounded as if he was casually speaking with her. " Why do you consider me to be Insane though ? Is it because I'm strong and have a lack or fear. Or is it because I thought you would have some courage in your body ? " he said, looking towards her eyes, staring into them. Honestly he had a way of making people feel inferior. Of course this all depended on their own sense of self-worth. Still though, his gaze always seemed to hold a unsettling sense of confidence and calm to them.

Nabil
Nabil
D-rank
D-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumi Frost Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:16 am

Megumi was completely unaffected by the bluntness in Nabil's voice. He seemed to like to make people feel inferior. Something was different about this person. He must have some sort of powerful magic to make him feel like that. Or maybe he descended from a rich pedigree. But Megumi shrugged it off and just listened to what he had to say. After realizing that he was asking her a question, Megumi opened her mouth to answer him.

"I asked if you were insane because you think that a small girl like me would come and help you fight with wild people in the streets. And I am not someone who likes conflict. So in my opinion, you are insane. But I didn't mean to insult you. I just answered your question," Megumi said patiently.
Megumi Frost
Megumi Frost
D-rank
D-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabil Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:33 pm

A hum of thought escaped the God Slayer's throat before he swept aside the raven locks above his eyes. " Indeed you have. How about this than ? Instead of this pointless conversation why don't we just sit and eat for a little. Maybe a small lunch... ? " he asked, a small blush forming on his even and emotionless face. One could see that through his dented armor and the small bit of blood crusted over his lower lip that he would have to run and get changed for such an event; should she accept that is.

He could hear the sound the bland tone in her voice and yet its meaning was drowned out by her obvious and stunning beauty. His voice still as regal, youthful, and control as usual held just a tint of embarrassment. " W-well it doesn't exactly have to be lunch, Maybe we could go and get breakfast tomorrow ... I mean we're staying in the same Inn right ? " he tried to convince her in the most direct way possible, but God Slayers were still human and their is just some feelings that no human can toss aside. No matter how vigorously they trained.
Nabil
Nabil
D-rank
D-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Megumi Frost Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:40 am

{OOC: Sorry for the horribly late reply, I was having my exams. >.<}

So the guy - of all things to do - invited her to lunch. Megumi was hungry, too, so she didn't think much. As long as this person wasn't going to cause her trouble, she had nothing to worry about. Megumi noticed a small blush form on Nabil's face. He blushed? Wow. Seeing this, Megumi blushed, too. Hmm. This person seemed to be shy. Why was he acting like this? Megumi had previously thought he was was a madman who only liked to fight in the streets. So he isn't mad. That was great to know. And, he blushes too.

Just as Megumi was about to agree to have lunch with him, he suddenly said, " W-well it doesn't exactly have to be lunch, Maybe we could go and get breakfast tomorrow ... I mean we're staying in the same Inn right ? " Megumi smiled at his nervousness. Why was he so nervous? Megumi couldn't help but giggle.

"Lunch is fine. But you should change your clothes. I'll be waiting in my room," Megumi said and left for her room.
Megumi Frost
Megumi Frost
D-rank
D-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum