FTRP - The Way of the Mages!
Hi there user browsing this forum. We have one small favor we wish for you to do; join the site. If you do that and can get others to join, we will be able to give all our users more events and contests and much more. With your help, we can all enjoy Rping together!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi there user browsing this forum. We have one small favor we wish for you to do; join the site. If you do that and can get others to join, we will be able to give all our users more events and contests and much more. With your help, we can all enjoy Rping together!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Lost in Clover /Jin)

3 posters

Go down

Lost in Clover /Jin) Empty Lost in Clover /Jin)

Post by Hunter Mishima Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:54 am

The sky was a clear blue as the sun shined down on Clover Town. Hunter had just recently completed a job from Sabertooth and was headed back home to to the guild. He had a was drinking a bottle of rum as he walked through the town looking for the exit. His exceed Hobbes was lazily sitting on his head judging his behavior. "It's a little early to be drinking don't you think?" Hobbes lectured. "and you should put your shirt on this isn't Balsam town, people will think your a thug." Hunter wiped his lips as he let a sigh out from enjoying the drink. He noticed that people did stare at him but he didn't care. It was how he was raised. And how else was he supposed to show off his glorious tattoos and body? Hunter put his hand out and went to slap Hobbes off his head. Hobbes however reacted in time, spread his wings, and flew up. "Shut up, Hobbes. I'm enjoying my spoils from the mission." Hunter replied. He didn't need lecturing he just wanted to get out of town. "Alright I think the exit was around here." Hunter said as he turned the corner. His jaw dropped in disbelief as he saw the hotel he was staying at earlier today. "Wow you suck at directions" Hobbes said floating as Hunter just gave him the evil eye.

Hunter guessed he had no choice and had to ask someone how to get out. He walked up to a lady with her child as he poked her on the shoulder to get her attention. "Yo lady how do I get out of this town?" He asked. Once the child saw Hunters appearance he immediately started crying and ran away. The mother had no time to answer the question and ran after her child. "Told you" Hobbes smirked. Just then a guard walked up to Hunter. "What do you think your doing boy? I saw you harass that lady and her child." Boy? Hunter hated authorities but even more hated being disrespected.

"Listen here Piggy. I was just asking for directions for out of town when the little brat decided to make a scene. Just tell me how to get out of your town!" Hunter said. The guard didn't like that tone. He signaled over as another guard came over. "Don't worry Hunter I'll visit you in Prison!" Hobbes joked. Hunter didn't like where this is going.
Hunter Mishima
Hunter Mishima
D-rank
D-rank

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
Lost in Clover /Jin) Left_bar_bleue100/100Lost in Clover /Jin) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Item List:

Back to top Go down

Lost in Clover /Jin) Empty Re: Lost in Clover /Jin)

Post by Raiga Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:54 am

More scenery, that's all Clover ever seemed to offer. There were no disturbances as this town was the selected designation of the Guild Master meetings. Many of these masters were part of the Ten Wizard Saints so there really was little attraction for criminals or violence of the normal sort. This place would almost make a nice tourist attraction with its low crime rates and to top it all off there was the wizard's guild that was prized for promoting beauty; the one and only Blue Pegasus. On the contrary to most people, this annoyed Jinchu like mad.

"I CAN'T DO ANYTHING IN THIS PLACE, AAAAAH!" His ridiculous schedule of action-filled day upon action-filled day had really given Jin an issue with dealing with peace and quiet. His partner, Raza, only shook his head, walking in stride like always as they headed toward a more busy area of town.

"Why can't you try to at least appreciate times where we are not being nipped at by the jaws of death?" the Exceed asked with a sigh. Yes Raza loved the thrill of battle. Yes his dreams revolved around the aspect of fighting just as much as his partner's. But he still knew how to enjoy the times where he did not have to worry about a punch being thrown or a spell being cast.

"Oh C'MOOON. You can't say that you actually like doing nothing... This is so boring I could fall asleep walk-" He was cut off, or rather he cut himself off when he heard the cries of a child nearby. Neither Raza or Jin had noticed but they were already getting into the main regions of Clover. Of course they both looked a little perplexed, wondering why a child would be crying and quickened pace. Turning around the corner of a building they saw a scene before them; a mother chasing her young boy and a guard pressing a man, who looked a little threatening, ridden with tattoos.

"What do you think your doing boy? I saw you harass that lady and her child."

"Listen here Piggy. I was just asking for directions for out of town when the little brat decided to make a scene. Just tell me how to get out of your town!" The man spoke, irritated though he may have been, he didn't seem like he had any reason to lie. Of course that didn't matter to the guard in question, only motioning for another guard to come back him up.

"Don't worry Hunter I'll visit you in Prison!" These words came out of a mouth unexpected even to Jin and Raza. An Exceed companion, hovering right beside the tattooed guy who he called Hunter.

"No way!" Jin said as he looked down to Raza, "Another Dragon Slayer and Exceed in Clover? Even needing our assistance... Let's move!" Raza didn't need to speak for Jin to know he was on board, neither of them abandon their own kind. They kind of rushed in on the situation too, arriving as the second guard did even though they began moving a good deal after. Jin let his classically overconfident grin overtake his face, paired with his eyes giving that look, expressing his indomitable will, "Hey guys.... There a problem here?"
Raiga
Raiga
D-rank
D-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Mishima Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:59 pm

"Hey guys.... There a problem here?" a man said approaching the situation. He had long red spiky hair that extended down his back. Hunter was surprised someone would want to help him after all the fearful stares he got around town. Although he really didn't need the help. What interested Hunter more was the cat that stood on two legs next to him. Was it an Exceed? Until now Hobbes had been the only cat that he has ever seen that has walked on two legs. Hunter recalled his master telling him that dragon slayers were given exceeds to watch over them. But this kid a dragon slayer? He didn't look like much. His thoughts were interrupted by one of the nosy guards.

"Piggy? That does it you scum! Your under arrest"
the guard yelled at Hunter. "Stand aside boy. Were taking this man in for disturbing the peace." one of the other guards told the red haired man. The other guard walked up to Hunter and grabbed his arm. Immediately, Hunter ripped his arm away from the guard and pushed him back. "If your going to resist I guess I'll have to use this. Back me up!" the guard said. They both pulled out two black clubs. Hunter just cracked his knuckles preparing for a fight. But he decided to have some fun first.

"What are you guys going to do I'm an all powerful mage." Hunter said with a menacing tone as the guards approached. He lifted up both of his hands and shaped his fingers into that of a gun. A small magic circle appeared at the tip of his fingers as he held them out. The two guards stopped in their tracks and looked at each other with worry. "W-w-wait don't use your magic! We're sorry well let you off" one of them cried. The other shook his head in agreement. "Sorry, but you guys picked the wrong guy to arrest today." Hunter said. "Bang!" The two guards closed their eyes preparing for the worse. Hunter released the magic from his hand shooting two streams of water to hit the guards in the face. The two guards slowly opened there eyes and wiped their faces as Hunter laughed in the background at their expense. "Think your funny huh. Well take this" the angry guard said as he ran up and swung his club at Hunter. Amateurs. Hunter immediately sidestepped the guard and knocked him out with an elbow to the side of the head. The other guard soon followed with an attack but Hunter caught his arm in mid swing and kneed him in the stomach down to the ground. Piece of cake. Hunter could hear citizens in the background looking on in terror as they called for more guards.

What interested Hunter more was this red haired man and his cat. He walked up to them and kneeled down to the cats level to look at him. It looked tough with its jacket and pierced ears. It was also a lot bigger than Hobbes. The cat didn't look like it appreciated being stared at so close. "Yo Hobbes why can't you be cool like this cat?" Hunter asked his exceed. Hobbes flew over and shrugged. "I think I look much cooler. He looks like a stupid brute. Kinda of like you Hunter." Hobbes sneered. A vein popped in Hunters head as he stared down Hobbes. He managed to cool off and redirect his attention to the red haired man. "Hey you. Is this thing here an exceed?" Hunter asked patting the red hairs man cat. Just then, two more guards ran up to them. "The citizen told us guards were attacked by a man with his cat. Arrest them both and take them in for questioning." Hunter decided to see if his hunch was right. He called Hobbes over as he picked him up and flew him in the air. The guards screamed for him to get down. "It was him officer. I was so scared! He threatened to rob me!" Hunter lied pointing to the red haired man. The two guards had no way of catching Hunter so they switched their attention to the red haired man. Hobbes dropped Hunter off by a nearby roof as he watched the situation unfold.

MP 95/100
MAGIC USED
Spoiler:
Hunter Mishima
Hunter Mishima
D-rank
D-rank

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
Lost in Clover /Jin) Left_bar_bleue100/100Lost in Clover /Jin) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Item List:

Back to top Go down

Post by [NPC]Exiled Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:02 am

Ripe for the picking, the town formally known as clover that is. As always the region proved to be quite lively. The streets remained thick at all times, bearing countless busy-bodies that scurried about it daily. It was an uplifting sight to say the least, however, that would prove a controversial statement to some. Individuals who saw the town as a playing ground rather than a place to prosper in peace. Still, who would dare think clover town a place to be targeted by the wicked? It seemed perfectly illogical. As it was, Clover remained a renowned place for guild leaders to converge and discuss important matters; matters usually pertaining to thwarting the wicked. Not a soul would consider the place a target zone, but then again, was there anything so sweet as brutal irony?

Secluded by the darkness of an abandoned alley, two heavily cloaked men and a rather large hound stood in wait. They'd been surveying the streets for quite some time, yearning for an opportunity to take the people by surprise. Of course doing so without someone capable to stop their tyranny was out of the question
though, a pawn was necessary for such an action. Someone with magic worthy for them to drain and use in the future during Fiore's reckoning day.

As fate would have it, four promising subjects appeared as if a gift from the heavens. Though, only the male riddled with markings proved truly appealing as a mage. He was cocky. Able to bring two lowly guards down without as much as thinking about it; notable. However, the real treasure resided within the two animals following the men. Exceeds, rare specimen that held unique magic. Surely if the men failed to appease their future assailants the exceed's would.

The time came sudden when the group moved towards the heart of the town. The two men walking side by side as the massive hound took lead; a terrifying sight if one was ever to be seen. They walked in an eerily slow fashion towards their prey, with only the the heavy pounding of the beast's feet to be heard. It was only a matter of second before the streets broke into utter pandemonium. Women snatching their children and running in fear, street vendors leaving their merchandise in hopes of securing their life instead and even the thugs of the town scattered in horror. The town had fear gripping at it's heart obviously, and all for naught. A simple snap of the fingers from both the men and the everything changed. The moisture in the air thickened to the point it felt as if one were melting or sweating at an inhuman rate. Then, upon the second man's snap the climate dropped to frightening temperatures; flash freezing those without a magical constitution to defend themselves. It was their way of testing a theory. If the men were mages of any caliber worth confronting they wouldn't freeze like the rest of the town's scum.

Alas the men and their mongrel drew within range of their targets. The world around them frozen in time with heavy fog fuming from the frosted streets. It was then the large hound seemed even more menacing, it's every breath casting a thick cloud of vapor passed it's razor sharp fangs. Nothing was said, but the message was quite clear between the groups. After all, the guards that had stood in the way of the men has completely frozen
leaving them no choice but to redirect their attention.

Shaman #1
Magic: 60/70
Spoiler:

Shaman #2
Magic: 60/70
Spoiler:

Feral Hound
Magic: 50/50

[NPC]Exiled
D-rank
D-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiga Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:34 pm

The scene unfolded before Jin, guards defenseless, made light of with a spell that wouldn't make the Fire Dragon Slayer nor his Exceed bat an eye, even being water. Of course when the guards took to being serious they were taken out in minimal time and effort. The Exceed floating beside him did nothing, clearly not one to take to combat, but most, if not all of the Exceed companions Jinchu had encountered, he hadn't seen a fighter like his own. After the law enforcers were taken care of by Hunter, he asked Jin a question about Raza.

"Hey you. Is this thing here an exceed?"

"I look like a brute? How about I brutishly kick your stupid ass or you can thank me for coming to your aid, pet!" Raza's own outburst before Jin could answer was in response to a comment the other exceed made. There were a couple things that Raza simply did not stand for, and one of them was insulting his intelligence.

"Haha, slow down a bit there, Raza!" Jinchu could not help but laughing, his partner could get so serious sometimes, at the drop of a hat. He looked to Hunter, his confident smile shining as he spoke. "Yeah, Raza is my partner. Don't take him as lightly as most others you've seen though. Not quite the same breed, hehe." Before they could continue further, more guards came, of course trying to exert their dominance as best they could.

"The citizen told us guards were attacked by a man with his cat. Arrest them both and take them in for questioning."

"It was him officer. I was so scared! He threatened to rob me!" Just like that, Jin and Raza were thrown under the bus. The guards, of course, came with the intent to restrain the Dragon Slayer and exceed pair. Jinchu was more than a little annoyed. His character type did not take cowardice acts lightly and in turn his face gained an edge to it, a little more ferocity lain within his eyes, only noticeable to those who would get really close. Still his confident smile shone in his eyes, welcoming the guards that raised their hands to strike without hesitation or restraint. Raza's face was solemn, also looking toward the two men who believed they were enough, too bad they had little idea of who they were attacking.

Jinchu did not wait to dodge for these men, they were to get the legitimate treatment for there unwarranted attack. Jin raised his own arm, catching the guard's punch, laying in a blow of his own with his free-hand. The solid blow connected and the man dropped with nothing more to say. He would have moved on to silence the next one but Raza took care of him, using his own fighting style and size to duck under the attacks and jump up for a crushing uppercut that would force the man into unconsciousness.

"Now let's go after those bastards!" It sounded almost like Jin had established a vendetta but in all honesty any anger he had toward the Water Dragon Slayer was diminished as Jinchu was not one to dwell on things. He was actually just interested in hearing their story, plus he could maybe gain information on where his Dragon father may have went. Raza leaped, ripping his wings free through his red jacket. His wings were a bit different than the average exceed, feathered majestically like a Pegasus and reaching a wingspan equivalent to his own height. He was just about to come around and pick up Jinchu from his back but he noticed figures coming out of an alleyway.

Jin looked toward the opposite direction, seeing everything begin to grow cold, people being frozen in a manner that steadily panned out. He barely noticed the temperature difference, he didn't even feel when the air actually got heavy and moist just a moment before the cold set in. He was quite confused, but there was only one thing in this world that could cause such and effect, the freezing was too evident to ignore.

"Magic.... Ice magic.... But who would do this to all these innocent people?..." His pupils lost their life for a moment, not a lot could be said about the scene before him besides the fact that he needed to fix this.

"I think I know who, Jin.... Now I think it might be time to find out why.... The hard way." Raza pointed toward the figures that were out of the shadows now, Jin only turned his head over his right shoulder to look. Two men approached in long black coats, glowing dots giving the appearance of eyes while the rest of the face, either by illusion or something unknown, looked like an abyss of darkness. They held a thick book each, Jin had no idea why but the source of the cold was most definitely them, freezing over everything within a ten meter range of them. With them was a fierce hound, razor-like teeth adorned its mouth. Jin's brow furrowed as he looked, clearly angry. A spout of flame erupted from his right elbow as it stuck out, the hand resting on his hip. Another flicker of flame spawned on his left cheek, only barely visible to the ones drawing near.

"What the hell are you DOING!?" His anger slightly slipped at the end, it never was in the Dragon Slayer's nature to keep his emotions at bay. His mouth flat-lined with the exception of the fact that the very corners of his mouth slightly curved down. Raza floated, lightly flapping to remain in his position beside Jin. There was no response from the men or noise from the filthy hound which only brought a snarling promise from the young Fire Dragon Slayer,, revealing his canines as he did so "I'm going to burn you now... THEN WE'LL SEE IF YOU WANNA TALK!"

Raiga
Raiga
D-rank
D-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Mishima Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:50 am

Just as Hunter expected the cat was an Exceed. Apparently, one that could fight as well. The red haired man and his cat Raza both took care of the guards easily just as Hunter did before them. "So that guy must be a dragon slayer than. I wonder what type of slayer he is." Hunter questioned to himself. "Also Hobbes, I'm training you when you when we get back so you can fight like that one."

"Pass" Hobbes replied floating upside down reaching for his tail.

As expected, the red haired man didn't sound too pleased at Hunter for putting the blame on him as he was looking around for him. He was a dragon slayer though and Hunter did want to meet him. Standing up he went to jump down off the roof when he heard screams of terror echoing in the air. "What the?" Hunter looked around from where the screams were coming from and saw two men with a wolf pacing slowly towards the red haired man. One of them had their glowing eyes set on the red haired man while the other gazed at Hunter on the roof. I guess it wasn't such a good hiding spot after all. Upon further inspection, Hunter noticed that citizens around the men were freezing in place. Ice magic? That was a pain in the ass for a Water user like Hunter. Still, attacking innocents that was pretty low of them. They stopped in front of the red haired man with his cat not seeming to happy about what they were doing either.

The red haired man erupted fire from his elbow. So he was a fire dragon slayer. His face was filled with rage as he yelled at the two dark robed men. The hound was bearing its teeth at them. Normally, Hunter would just leave this situation alone but he wanted to learn more about this other dragon slayer. I guess he did kind of owe him. "Hobbes just stay up here. There is going to be a fight." Hunter said as he dropped down from the roof. He walked up to the red haired man and reintroduced himself. He could feel dampness and a chilling sensation as he got closer. "Yo did you miss me?" He asked laughing. The man didn't seem to happy. "Anyways Mr. Fire Dragon Slayer I'm Hunter. Looks like you aren't too fond of these guys. Me neither. Tell you what, You can scream at me all you want for earlier after we take care of these guys. Deal?" he asked.

Hunter changed his attention to back to the two robed men and their hound. "I saw you guys checking us out. Sorry I don't roll that way." Hunter joked. " They didn't seem to like it and stayed silent. Their hands reached into their books as they gathered some sort of magic energy. "Not to talkative eh? Fine don't talk just die. Water Blade Cross!" Water jetted up hunters arms as he moved them in an 'X' shape and then threw them down. The slicing current headed straight at one of the robed men.

mp85/100

Spoiler:
Hunter Mishima
Hunter Mishima
D-rank
D-rank

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
Item List:

Back to top Go down

Post by [NPC]Exiled Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:38 am

Perfection; was there ever a better word to describe the tone of the meeting between shaman and mage? Certainly not. The red haired mage especially was enraged about the ill fate administered upon the citizens. They relished his look of utter animosity, his bellows of emotions, and most of all his priceless moment of shock. A fool he was, at least in their eyes. Fuming over a few anonymous people harmed in a town with so much more. It was simply illogical to the shaman and no amount of explaining could enlighten them on how it made sense. People without magic were like roaches to them. Subjects for test and a means to an end. However! They had brought it upon themselves. Malice practiced from the day they sought to banish the exiled.

The task had been lain out quite plain though, the mages would have to learn true hatred. The would have to be one of the many to taste the bitterness of defeat and learn their place. A lesson the tatted one seemed more than ready for. He was a swift one alright, leaping down and releasing a powerful wave of magic meant to slash the entourage of exiled. However, his attempt and his pride would soon be humbled.
Heavy thudding against the road of sleet foretold of a prompt challenge to the mages. The massive beast clearly placing it's own body recklessly in path of the assault launched.

It hit hard, Creating an overwhelming wave of icy mist as it did so, albeit mist that was instantaneously froze and reduced to miniature grains of ice scattering to the floor. The real issue was the hound whom had taken the blow. It hadn't so much as budged from the ordeal, bit rather snorted in disgust as it remained unscathed. Of course the shaman weren't at all concerned for the dog. In fact they had already begun chanting lowly the moment the beast stepped forward. It was only then their real plot unraveled though; a large ball of scalding water sitting in the air above them producing a large stream of steam and fog to shroud them from the eyes of their enemies. The hound too turned and leapt behind the veil of the fog, however, immediately after two waves of water needles aimed at either of the men. Surely they would take them be surprise, not just from the cloak of fog and steam, but also due to the fact the blended in with the falling grains of ice from the water mages attack.

As the needles ripped across the battlefield towards the chest of their targets, they succumbed to the dangerous atmosphere as well. Becoming bullets of ice as opposed to simple needles of liquid. If struck they would buffet the men relentlessly dealing a large number of small cuts, nicks and tiny bruises as well as stabbing them a bit. The real trouble after obtaining so many little cuts would be remaining in the cold with them. A place where the pain was amplified greatly. Still, behind their makeshift cloak the group stationed. Only the eyes of the head of then hound poking out to mark all of the enemies position in warn the shaman if needed.

Shaman #1
Magic: 45/70
Spoiler:

Shaman #2
Magic: 55/70
Spoiler:

Feral Hound
Magic: 40/50
Spoiler:

[NPC]Exiled
D-rank
D-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiga Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:32 pm

"Anyways Mr. Fire Dragon Slayer I'm Hunter. Looks like you aren't too fond of these guys. Me neither. Tell you what, You can scream at me all you want for earlier after we take care of these guys. Deal?" Jin let a sliver of a smirk embrace the frown on his face, it twisted his appearance, making his chilling glare take take form as a look almost related with ecstasy. A battle was about to become very real, it excited him.

"It doesn't matter what happened before."

"I saw you guys checking us out. Sorry I don't roll that way." Hunter joked.

"Alright, FOLLOW MY LEAD!" Jin turned his right shoulder around, spinning on the balls of his left foot to do so, then blasted forward to attack the dark opponents.

"Not to talkative eh? Fine don't talk just die. Water Blade Cross!" Water jetted up hunters arms as he moved them in an 'X' shape and then threw them down. The slicing current headed straight at one of the robed men. Jin's eyes widened as he sprinted, only getting a couple strides in and the blades were sent off to fire. It seems the two slayers had not quite developed a rhythm yet. On the other hand there was an opportunity that presented itself and neither Raza or Jin missed it.

"Raza!" The Fire Dragon Slayer shouted as he leaped into the air, letting the blades of water blow past and missing coming in contact with him. Of course Raza had taken to moving as soon as he saw his chance, reacting half a second before Jin even spoke. Raza sped threw, catching his partner in mid-air from under his armpits. What they did was fly, speeding right behind the magical cross the other slayer so helpfully created as an accidental form of cover. Jin saw the hound jump in front, ready to take the Cross's full attack.

"LET ME OFF!" Jinchu had his arms raised, crossed and palms facing outward. The Cross impacted with the creature, exploding into many droplets of water. As Raza let his grip go, Jin cast his and small blades extended from in-between his knuckles, made of fire. He descended, angling his body to the side as he fell, swiping down in a cross formation and his fiery blades extended to meter-long slashes, six criss-crossing across the hound's face, aimed to get its eyes. This move was quite spontaneous but Jin would not let up there. His landing left foot would skid until he planted his other, stomping down as insurance to regain control of his motion, spinning once more on the balls of his feet and he pounced at the black mage positioned more to the right, laying a powerful back-fist aimed for the enemy's head with his own right hand.

Raza, after dropping Jin would bolt in through and behind the dispersed Water Cross and made to dive-bomb the black mage more to the left, aiming to blast through his torso and send him winded on the ground. As they made their assaults the water thickened behind them as though the other mages prepared another attack intended to be activated for the intention of utilizing their long-range spells. It also looked like they acted too quickly to even be effected by this accumulation behind them but who was to tell this early in the game what was and wasn't possible.

Magic: 90/100:
Raiga
Raiga
D-rank
D-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Mishima Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:31 am

The water blade cross flew furiously towards one of the men in black robes. Apparently the dog, had different things it mine. It jumped in front of the man in the path of the water cross. Whatever. Dog or man, it didn't matter. As long as they got their ass kicked. As the water blade cross neared, It started to crystallize as an icy mist formed around it. The flame dragon slayer didn't seem to hesitate as he rushed in behind it with his exceed using it as cover. The now ice cross shattered over the dog. "Did I get it" Hunter wondered. The dog seemed to just shake its head as it growled towards him. "Tch, damn ice bastard fucking with my spells." As he looked on, the two robed men activated their magic and formed a mist shroud surrounding them making them hard to see. The only thing he could make out was the flame of light from the dragon slayer who dove in there.

Suddenly, Ice needles flew out from out of the mist using it as a cloak. The surged towards Hunters chest at a great speed. "Shit" Hunter said surprised by the barrage of needles. It was too late to activate his water shield so he crossed his arms over his chest, lowered his head, and braced for impact. The icy needles ripped into his flesh as the barrage rained down on him. When it ceased, Hunter moved his arms back to normal. He inspected them by flexing them up and and down. A few bloody cuts and bruises nothing too bad. They stung from the icy pain but they could move and that was all that mattered. Now it was time for play those bastards back.

It seemed that anything that got close to the wizards turned to ice. The fire wizard could be useful. If anything froze, the fire mage could melt it back down. It was settled, Hunter had to stick close to this Fire mage to have a chance. Hunter stretched out his arms before running in the mist and following the light from the flame of the fire wizard. He could see the blood on his arms start to freeze as the pain tingled and shook in his bone. The cold was overcoming him quickly but the steam mist made was a little saving grace that made it bearable. He had to keep going. He fought through it and reached the fire wizard about to attack one of the robed men. The dog was right behind him going to protect his master. That damn mutt was annoying and had an unmoving loyalty to protect it's master. It had to go down.

Hunter cocked back his arm, to blindside the distracted dog. "Gotta time this right." he said as looked on. His punch connected with the side of the hound. The hound grunted but did not budge at all. "Now! Water Dragons Claw!" Normally this spell would only cover both arms but Hunter only used it on his left arm knowing the risks inside this steamy, icy area. Hunter's left arm and hand surged with water as the claw extended to cover up the dog with water as well. As expected, the water slowly started to freeze his arm going down to his hand. But that was the plan. The water slowly started to freeze over on the dog as well. "Yo! Fire wizard. After you kick their ass come thaw me. This ice is a pain in the ass." Hunter yelled. He could only ready his right arm and watch the fire wizard as he stuck there with his left arm frozen to the hound.

75/100
D RANKS
Spoiler:
Hunter Mishima
Hunter Mishima
D-rank
D-rank

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
Item List:

Back to top Go down

Post by [NPC]Exiled Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:53 am

Like wildfire it spread. The candle of battle had been lit and slowly everyone within the square of clover that could move joined it. Expected, but oh so very impressive.

Upon more instinct than intention the red headed male made his move, albeit a rather straightforward one. He rushed off to wage war upon the exile in close quarters, brilliant in idea, foolish in design.
He took position behind the cross-patterned burst of water his partner had conveniently evoked and sought to make his assault by surprise. What he failed to realize was his choice of target wasn't the best for so obvious an assault.

The beast snarled; a deep reverberating noise that was sure to capture the attention of all within the area. It's keen eyes catching the spark of light just behind the rushing water. Needless to say the fiery male's plot had been compromised. Though his impeccable timing was quite rewarding in itself, the flaming claws of the man did manage to rake across the maw of the beast.

Proving himself more of a glutton than a mage, again the red head was on the move. He weaved through the icy terrain rather reckless, rushing through a wall of pure fog and steam if only to strike a target. Unfortunately he'd come only too late. Out of the blue an exceed had ripped through the fog and startled the crew of shaman. Both tried escaping, but it was a feeble attempt for the one on the left. A heavy blow was enough to send him sliding on his back across the ice. As for the fire mage? He'd only strike air as the second shaman stumbled back and fell suddenly in escape of the airborne feline. The perfect stroke of luck for him, but the perfect disaster for the red head.

Trouble was afoot. Jinchu, the flame casting mage had placed himself in a danger zone. Directly beneath the floating ball of water he had no escape nor any idea of where he stood. Fact being he couldn't see more than a cloud of mist as with everywhere else around them, and immediately another shower of aquatic needles launched toward the male. Point blank range at that. However! It wouldn't simply end at that for him. The hound he'd scratched had long since taken his trail and only a few feet away if opened it's maw before releasing a staggeringly strong blast of magical energy in the form of a ball targeting the man's back. An attack sure to send him onto the ground along with it's damage on impact, granted it landed.

Still, this attack came at a price. Receiving a harsh blow to the side the beast turned in rage to view it's aggressor. Only it was too late, the tattoo toting lad had created a makeshift trap snaring both himself and the beast in a thin casing of ice. Now it was an open battlefield. Both shaman struggling to their feet and blindly searching for the other before meeting up at a area with fairly thin fog. Obviously preparing more spells.

Shaman #1
Magic: 35/70
Spoiler:

Shaman #2
Magic: 55/70
Spoiler:

Feral Hound
Magic: 30/50
Spoiler:

[NPC]Exiled
D-rank
D-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiga Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:49 pm

He had caught his target with his slash, but missed his intended mark, meaning the dog would be more mobile to follow after him as he continued on. Rotating on his foot, he would hear the steps of the beast coming to have a go at him. Even that was not enough for him to think "danger". He still planned to blast off toward the cloaked man, making his move and swiping at air. It wasn't quite a surprise though, he could smell the man as clear as day, he was just a bit further ahead. Before Jinchu could act and continue further, he was showered with a stream of ice shards, coming at him from above.

As son as he received the first cut atop his head he did two things; activated a spell and jumped backwards, snapping his arms up over his head. The shards came in too fast to not carve an assortment of new into his forearms before he got completely protected and out of range. His skin glossed, hardened a bit, reminiscent to underdeveloped scales. The hound came in from behind, Jin picked up on it but there was no real way for him to guard, 'Dammit, shouldn't have moved back to dodge!'

The best he could do was brace himself but a nearly sinister grin came to his face. A blast of energy connected with his back, sending him forward as he did not even resist the force to remain standing. His topside led his fall, he let his feet leave the ground until it looked like he was just a few feet floating above the ground, ready to drop. This is the moment where he chose to act, thrusting his right palm down, swinging his legs around to spin on his planted hand and kicked down to drive his feet into the ground and take up a crouched position.

His back hurt but the extent of damage that could have been was absorbed by his hardened, glossy shell. Jinchu would not wait another moment, he blasted forward on to his right leg, then pushed off of the leg to send himself even harder at the dog as his left knee raised, directed to smash into the dog's head, most likely hitting the snout as it extended a bit from its face. If connected he would continue by bringing down his right fist, throwing his torso into it to hammer down in-between the hound's shoulder blades. It seemed even though Jinchu didn't even hear the Water Slayer he was with, he would be coming to aid anyways with his own vendetta in mind.

Meanwhile Raza had made a direct hit, sending the one robed man to the ground sliding on his back. Of course Raza couldn't see well in the fog, only faint silhouettes of those close by as this was a thinner area of the fog. His true grace in a situation like this was his own acute hearing. He blasted forward again as his target skidded, making sure he followed through with his assault. As the man would just be starting to stand up Raza came in, leading with his fist to make a hard blow to the gut of the man to wind him and give Raza the moment he needs to sink his claws of his other paw into the robe as he flew through. The result of a success would have Raza be flying to get out of range of the mist, dragging his pray along with him.

Magic 80/100:
Raiga
Raiga
D-rank
D-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum