FTRP - The Way of the Mages!
Hi there user browsing this forum. We have one small favor we wish for you to do; join the site. If you do that and can get others to join, we will be able to give all our users more events and contests and much more. With your help, we can all enjoy Rping together!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi there user browsing this forum. We have one small favor we wish for you to do; join the site. If you do that and can get others to join, we will be able to give all our users more events and contests and much more. With your help, we can all enjoy Rping together!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Pizza Delivery [E-Rank]

2 posters

Go down

Pizza Delivery [E-Rank] Empty Pizza Delivery [E-Rank]

Post by Riza_Wilder Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:06 pm

Request name: Pizza Delivery
Guild: Blue Pegasus
Request rank: E
Client name: Sammy
Objective: Deliver 3 pizzas to various customers.
Word Count: 800+
Mages Required: solo
Reward: 800 Jewels
Request description: We've been really busy lately, so I'll need someone to help my business deliver pizzas.
Request details: Meet Sammy at his local pizza restaurant. He'll greet you and hand you a uniform, telling you to deliver the pizzas after they're cooked. Once a pizza is done, you'll be given directions and a price to charge the customer. You'll follow said directions and deliver the pizza, bringing back the required jewels. Do this three times, and Sammy will pay you for your work.

Name: Sammy
General Appearance:
Spoiler:
Motivations: Money from making pizza
Fears: Complaining customers
Other: He is rather quiet and dull. Hard to hear when he speaks.

Code:
[b]Request name:[/b] Pizza Delivery
[b]Guild:[/b] Blue Pegasus
[b]Request rank:[/b] E
[b]Client name:[/b] Sammy
[b]Objective: [/b] Deliver 3 pizzas to various customers.
[b]Location:[/b] Clover Town
[b]Posts:[/b] 1+
[b]Word Count:[/b] 800+
[b]Mages Required:[/b] solo
[b]Reward:[/b] 800 Jewels
[b]Request description:[/b] We've been really busy lately, so I'll need someone to help my business deliver pizzas.
[b]Request details:[/b] Meet Sammy at his local pizza restaurant. He'll greet you and hand you a uniform, telling you to deliver the pizzas after they're cooked. Once a pizza is done, you'll be given directions and a price to charge the customer. You'll follow said directions and deliver the pizza, bringing back the required jewels. Do this three times, and Sammy will pay you for your work.

[b]Name:[/b] Sammy
[b]Age:[/b] 48
[b]General Appearance:[/b] [spoiler][img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQmiKYgmw1pn_x7DDlGVgXdZNijgKtsH8j-IdAx1rBkrrdrIcr7bS3VqoQEA[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Motivations:[/b] Money from making pizza
[b]Fears:[/b] Complaining customers
[b]Other:[/b] He is rather quiet and dull. Hard to hear when he speaks.

Last edited by Riza_Wilder on Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Riza_Wilder
Riza_Wilder
D-rank
D-rank

Back to top Go down

Pizza Delivery [E-Rank] Empty Re: Pizza Delivery [E-Rank]

Post by Ray-blaze Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:08 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Ray-blaze
Ray-blaze
D-rank