FTRP - The Way of the Mages!
Hi there user browsing this forum. We have one small favor we wish for you to do; join the site. If you do that and can get others to join, we will be able to give all our users more events and contests and much more. With your help, we can all enjoy Rping together!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi there user browsing this forum. We have one small favor we wish for you to do; join the site. If you do that and can get others to join, we will be able to give all our users more events and contests and much more. With your help, we can all enjoy Rping together!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Starting magic?

2 posters

Go down

Starting magic? Empty Starting magic?

Post by SkybornWG Sat May 09, 2015 10:15 am

I know there must be rules for this of some sort, but I just plain can’t find them. I know you probably have to start out with one magic type and five spells (two E, three D I think?). If you ever get a second magic, though, is it only the ones that are available in the shop at that time? That seems a bit ludicrous to me. What if, from the beginning, I had planned for my second magic to be Transformation magic, but it was never added to the store? I just see a few possible flaws in this, that’s all. If my worries are wrongly placed, just let me know and I’ll drop the subject. Smile
SkybornWG
SkybornWG
D-rank
D-rank

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
Starting magic? Left_bar_bleue100/100Starting magic? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Item List:

Back to top Go down

Starting magic? Empty Re: Starting magic?

Post by Shin Katari Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:46 pm

Character Rules

Listed below are basic rules and additional information that are required to be looked at when creating your character.

1. Before roleplaying, one must have an approved character
  2. All characters must be non-cannon (cannot be from the anime/manga)
  3. Your username can be different from your character name if you wish
  4. Your character does not have to be human (after all, Fiore is a magical place)
  5. You can have a maximum amount of 2 alts (1 Main + 2 Alts)
  6. Rare magics can only be limited to one account meaning no alts can have a rare magic

Ranks

D-rank: Welcome to the world of magic. You show the utmost of potential! Others may look down upon you but go out there and prove em wrong!

• Default Rank
  • HP: 200
  • Mana: 100
  • Default Spells: 4 D-rank + 1 C-rank
  • Total Spell Slots: 7 D-rank + 3 C-rank (Includes starter spells

C-rank: You are beginning to show great strides. You are showing a strong grasp of your magic. Continue to train and who knows what will happen!

• 25,000 EXP
  • HP: 400
  • Mana: 200
  • Total Spell Slots: 8 D-rank + 4 C-rank + 2 B-rank (14)

B-rank: You are starting to make a name for yourself around Fiore. Your ability to use magic is amazing. However, you are making more enemies. Be careful!

• 50,000 EXP
  • HP: 600
  • Mana: 300
  • Total Spell Slots: 10 D-rank + 6 C-rank + 4 B-rank + 2 A-rank (22)

A-rank: Your ability to use magic is exceptional! You are among the top in the mage hierarchy. However, you still have one more step to go! Don't stop now!

• 100,000 EXP
  • HP: 800
  • Mana: 400
  • Total Spell Slots: 10 D-rank + 8 C-rank + 6 B-rank + 4 A-rank + 2 S-rank (30)

S-rank: Your execution of magic is flawless. You are able to wield multiple magics and create spells you only dreamed of. You are deemed one of the strongest mages in the world. You have fan clubs and are a role-model. Keep training however as you would not want to let all that handwork go to waste!

• 250,000 EXP
  • HP: 1,000
  • Mana: 500
  • Total Spell Slots: 10 D-rank + 10 C-rank + 8 B-rank + 6 A-rank + 4 S-rank (38)

Stats

Passive stats are a characters most important aspect. These stats allow differentiation between players, catering to how the user would like to play. Mages may only select one stat to upgrade. The other three stats will be base rank. There are four stats in total.

Strength
- A characters physical presence. At first, you will do very little damage with your punches and kicks. However, the more you train this stat, the greater damage you will do.

• Base: 1 damage points
  • Tier I: +10 damage points
  • Tier II: +15 damage points
  • Tier III: +20 damage points
  • Tier IV: +25 damage points
  • Tier V: +30 damage points

Magic - A characters magical capability. At first, all your spells will do basic damage as stated by the magic handbook. However, the more you train this stat, the greater damage you will cause with your spells.

• Base: Based on spell
  • Tier I: +10 damage points
  • Tier II: +15 damage points
  • Tier III: +20 damage points
  • Tier IV: +25 damage points
  • Tier V: +30 damage points

Reaction -A characters reaction capability. At first, you will have base reaction time like other mages. However, the more you train this stat, the greater your reaction time becomes.

• Base: 0.50 seconds
  • Tier I: 1 seconds
  • Tier II: 1.25 seconds
  • Tier III: 1.50 seconds
  • Tier IV: 1.75 seconds
  • Tier V: 2 seconds

Speed
- A character movement capability. At first, you will have a base running speed of 6 meters/second. However, the more you train this stat, the greater your speed becomes. Please note however, speed does not affect your spells but rather your physical speed.

• Base: 5.0 m/s
  • Tier I: 6.0 m/s
  • Tier II: 7.0 m/s
  • Tier III: 8.0 m/s
  • Tier IV: 9.0 m/s
  • Tier V: 10.0 m/s

Stat Training

Training stats require a stat token. There are four different stat tokens, one for each stat. Stat tokens raise a stat to the next tier. A total of five stat tokens must be obtained as there are five different tiers. Although this seems like a daunting task, achieving stat tokens is rather easy. There are various methods that reward stat tokens.

Topics - Stat tokens of your choice can be acquired by completing a 2,000 word training topic. Within this topic, you must focus on the stat you are training. Upon completion, you will be rewarded a stat token.

Shop - Stat tokens may be purchased from shops. This may only be done once.

Requests - By completing special requests, one can achieve a stat token. However, certain requests offer certain tokens. One request may offer Strength tokens while another may offer Magic tokens. As a result, carefully read the request before taking it.
Shin Katari
Shin Katari
Admin

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
Starting magic? Left_bar_bleue0/0Starting magic? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Item List:

https://ftrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down