FTRP - The Way of the Mages!
Hi there user browsing this forum. We have one small favor we wish for you to do; join the site. If you do that and can get others to join, we will be able to give all our users more events and contests and much more. With your help, we can all enjoy Rping together!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi there user browsing this forum. We have one small favor we wish for you to do; join the site. If you do that and can get others to join, we will be able to give all our users more events and contests and much more. With your help, we can all enjoy Rping together!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Imbalance of wind and fire

2 posters

Go down

Imbalance of wind and fire Empty Imbalance of wind and fire

Post by Nabil Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:00 pm

Nabil stood in the middle of the arena, the stadium had been emptied and was on a off day, but Nabil had came that day with Jyuki, who was obviously intent on searching for something. A small sigh came from Nabil as he looked off towards the sky, hands folded across his chest. " Yo Nabil, mind helping me look for once ? " Asked Jyuki, crouched low to the ground and digging with his hands. " I can't believe I lost that bracelet. " he mumbled to himself. Nabil offered no words, he simply kept his eyes on the sky. " Ya'know Nabil, you can't always be gloomy like that. " Nabil looked towards Jyuki then. " I'm not always Gloomy. I'm just a little pissed that you drug me out here for a piece of jewelry. " he snapped back with control in his voice.

Without helping him look, Jyuki finally raised off the ground, silver bracelet grasped in both hands. " Found the tricky bugger. I can't believe it got itself stuck that far in. " Then suddenly Jyuki's eyes became deadly and he looked off towards the entrance of the arena. " Do ya sense that Nabil ? " he asked seriously. Nabil's eyes had already been directed towards the arena, the feeling was something he wasn't quite used too, but he knew it was strong. It lacked the destructive force that fire had, but held a flexibility and vicious determination. " Yea. " he replied, stepping a foot infront of Jyuki. " Who the hell is there ? " he thought to himself before speaking aloud. " Come out. Or else I'll singe you. " he threatened, unsure of the visitor.
Nabil
Nabil
D-rank
D-rank

Back to top Go down

Imbalance of wind and fire Empty Re: Imbalance of wind and fire

Post by Riza_Wilder Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:37 pm

Riza kicked her toes into the dirt path as she walked, aimlessly wandering around. She had come across this place in her travels - completely unintentional. Taking a breath, she looked up to the gray-covered skies. They seemed to reflect her general demeanor - uncertainty tinged with dismay. Pursing her lips, the Erebos mage picked up her pace. It might rain, and I certainly don't want that! I need to check out that arena!

After a few steps, she became aware of a presence ahead. Two, to be precise. She blinked. Once. Twice. Three times. Who on earth would be out here when the arena is closed? ...Well, besides me. Tentatively, she continued forwards, keeping to the side of the entrance. She pressed her body against the cool, rock wall next to the entrance and listened.

"Come out or else I'll singe you."

Riza liked the sound of that.

Licking her lips, she stepped into the entryway and placed her hands on her hips, facing the person who spoke. "I'd like to see you try." She was surprised, to say the least, to see that the boy before her was young. Younger than she had originally thought. "Isn't it past your bedtime or something?"
Riza_Wilder
Riza_Wilder
D-rank
D-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabil Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:00 am

Nabil was surprised by the appearance of a woman and a rather filled out one at that. Her breast was round and filled with plenty of bounce. Nabil lifted a hand to twiddle with a strand of his hair at the side of his head, gazing at her with unknown intent. Jyuki however, seemed irritated by her words, he was always the one to speak out first. He stepped forwards. " Who do you think your talking too ? We're Sabertooth. " He told her as if the name would mean something. Nabil remained motionless, only smirking and letting out a small laughter. " Don't mind the old hag, she doesn't know what she's getting herself into. " joked Nabil, placing the back of his left hand against Jyuki's brought forward chest, halting him in his pre-planned charge.

Again, Nabil looked her over. She truthfully hadn't looked that old and actually was pretty beautiful, but to approach someone younger than you with disrespect was honestly asking for it. " I guarantee you lady, your not to old for a spanking. " said Nabil, a bit of tease tinged his usual even tone. He begin to walk towards her and away from Jyuki, his hands folded against his chest as he approached her. His sapphire gaze was cold as he pierced her's.
Nabil
Nabil
D-rank
D-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Riza_Wilder Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:33 am

"Erebos," Riza said proudly, the word sounding silken on her tongue. She wasn't the most qualified for a dark guild, but she did enjoy her time spent there. It was a home, at least, and that was something Riza liked to hold close to her.

After holding the more brazen of the two back, one boy stepped forward. His arms were crossed as he approached, giving him a defiant, if not defensive look. Children these days, Riza mentally scoffed, resisting the urge to roll her eyes. "As if you'd be capable of such a thing, boy." She took a few steps forward as brushed past him, barely making physical contact. "Run along now - I have things to attend to," she said as she walked past the other boy, gesturing behind her that the two Sabertooth mages leave.
Riza_Wilder
Riza_Wilder
D-rank
D-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabil Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:56 am

The woman walked passed him as if he hadn't even existed and Nabil froze. A scoff left him as he regained what was left of his dignity. " I don't usually attack women. " he started off, dark flames rising from his shoulders and hair as his voice trailed off to a venomous intent." But, I don't usually get disrespected like this either. " Nabil growled turning towards the woman and revealing his torso and arms were also covered in the dark flames.

As she walked pass Jyuki, the male simply whistled softly and folded his arms behind his head. " Looks like someone has gotten Nabil angry. " he said aloud, than whispering towards the woman. " If I were you I'd apologize before he turns you to ash. " he warned, walking out of the way of Nabil's rage and the woman's blatant obliviousness. Jyuki was never one to take situations seriously so it wasn't a surprise to Nabil when he pulled out a lolipop and stuck in his mouth.

The crackling sounds of intense heat begin to fill the arena and the ground started shaking under his feet as the black flames slowly engulfed him. His cyan cloak, his fur trimmed waist cloak, and chocolate colored hair slowly started to rise and fall. " Apologize ! " he ordered rashly, allowing his tender age to show through his tremendous power.

Spoiler:

Magic: 95/100

Last edited by Nabil on Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Nabil
Nabil
D-rank
D-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Riza_Wilder Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:09 am

Riza, upon hearing the crackle of a fire, looked back over her shoulder. "Ah. A fire mage. How lovely." Pivoting on her foot, she turned to face the boy, the soft crunch of dirt under her foot barely audible. "I would apologize, but I see no reason to. I don't like children that won't do as they're told." She leaned forwards and flicked her fingers towards him, releasing a tiny spurt of air. It wouldn't really do anything besides cause his flames to flicker, but she would get serious if he persisted. "I suggest you play elsewhere. I won't go easy on you simply because you've got potential years left to live."

She cracked her neck and slid her legs a few inches farther apart. Bending her knees, she prepared herself in case he made an offensive move. And just when I thought things were about to cool down around here...

95/100

Spoiler:
Riza_Wilder
Riza_Wilder
D-rank
D-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabil Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:25 am

The dark flames sizzled quietly but barely moved from over its mage when she flicked at him. Nabil let a moment go by, for he was trying to understand the reason for her previous action. " Did you just flick me ?!? " he asked, overly angered. The flames covered his body than suddenly dropped to his fist, trails of it raised above his elbows. From one spell to another, it was obvious that Nabil tantrum wouldn't fade so easily.

Suddenly his slow approaching had turn to a burning burst from the ground. The distance between them was short, in no way or form would it take long for him be on top of her. His arms were outstretch as he approached, his left fist clenched at his side and his right out to his side but also clenched. He hoped this would at least bring some confusion to her arrogant mind. Both crackled with the power and intensity of the goddess Amateratsu's flames. He brought his right fist down, aiming to strike her in the crown of her head. The dark flames surrounding it was sure to bring a certain searing pain to her beautiful face.

Spoiler:

85/100
Nabil
Nabil
D-rank
D-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down