FTRP - The Way of the Mages!
Hi there user browsing this forum. We have one small favor we wish for you to do; join the site. If you do that and can get others to join, we will be able to give all our users more events and contests and much more. With your help, we can all enjoy Rping together!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi there user browsing this forum. We have one small favor we wish for you to do; join the site. If you do that and can get others to join, we will be able to give all our users more events and contests and much more. With your help, we can all enjoy Rping together!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Management & Maintenance

2 posters

Go down

Management & Maintenance Empty Management & Maintenance

Post by Ray-blaze Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:55 pm

Alright, normally I'm one of the quite folk that say little, however, I'm addressing this quite early.

Shin, we appreciate you taking your time out to create this splendid place for use and yourself to use. However, it's become blatantly obvious that you haven't the time to govern the place yourself. Which I'm sure everyone understands firmly, much like myself.

Cutting the cake. You need to elect staff to carry the load in your absence, even if they are temporaries. Fact is, this is a crucial moment for any site. It's young and needs that sparkle of activity as well as governing. When efficiency is dwindling then many will question staying. Personally I advise admitting old staff that are familiar to be vets and you could add from there.

Thanks for your time.
Ray-blaze
Ray-blaze
D-rank
D-rank

Back to top Go down

Management & Maintenance Empty Re: Management & Maintenance

Post by Shin Katari Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:46 am

Hi,

Thank you for pointed this out. I'm currently in the look out for staff, (I have two staff members atm) and would like others to join. I noticed that you were a mod on the other site and if you'd like, you could become an Admin/Mod here.

However, I understand what you mean.

-Shin K
Shin Katari
Shin Katari
Admin

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
Management & Maintenance Left_bar_bleue0/0Management & Maintenance Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Item List:

https://ftrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down