FTRP - The Way of the Mages!
Hi there user browsing this forum. We have one small favor we wish for you to do; join the site. If you do that and can get others to join, we will be able to give all our users more events and contests and much more. With your help, we can all enjoy Rping together!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi there user browsing this forum. We have one small favor we wish for you to do; join the site. If you do that and can get others to join, we will be able to give all our users more events and contests and much more. With your help, we can all enjoy Rping together!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Negative Magic | Azail's Curse

2 posters

Go down

Negative Magic | Azail's Curse  Empty Negative Magic | Azail's Curse

Post by Azail Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:49 am

" I don't particularly enjoy using this magic. But if its to defend myself than so be it ! "

Primary Magic: Undead - Negative Magic
Secondary Magic: -
Caster or Holder: Caster
Description: Negative magic is a type of magic that allows complete and flexible manipulation of the magic inside the user. This magic usually takes the color of a deep, vast, black; being almost unearthly in texture and structure. This magic has no elemental weakness but also has no elemental advantage. The magic is vulnerable to the users will and can be shaped into almost anything directly affecting the mage's person - clothes for example. Negative magic is far from traditional, so its users doesn't let off a magical presence of any kind. This magic is very wild as it threatens to take over it host at the first sign of emotional trauma. Oddly enough though, the more the magic is cloaked over the user the stronger he becomes.

Strengths: Very versatile in its uses. The magic is seemingly undetectable and very destructive in both close range, mid range, and long range combat. It grants the user the ability to constantly heals its body, making him practically invincible. [strictly out of combat]

Weaknesses: The magic is directly tied to the users emotions if he becomes irrational or loses his will to fight than the magic often fades away. It threatens to consume those that wields it and its use often drains those without the power to handle it. The dark magic often deteriorates the skin and induces fits of pain for the untrained. This magic is 25% weaker to the Holy element.

Name: Negative Plus Senses
Magic Cost: 5
Requirements: Negative Magic
Class: Supplementary
Range: 10 ft Radius around user
Element: -
Effect: The user directs the flow of Negative magic to the eyes, nose, and ears. This steady flow of magic gives the mage a clearer perception of his opponents move, enhanced smell - about the same as a dogs, and the hearing ability to hint at subtle movements 10ft around him. This helps the user perform better in battle and gives them an advantage over other normal combatants.
Magic Circle: -
CD: 3 posts
Dur: 4 posts

Name: Negative X Dull Light
Magic Cost: 5
Class: Supplementary
Range: 5ft Radius around user
Effect: The user forms a perfect sphere of negative magic; mostly black in color but a grayish orb is at its core. This sphere is capable of making a dome of light capable of shining a dull vibrancy on the area in front of him. The orb is about the size of a baseball and is encircled by ancient runes that not even the caster understands.
CD: 1 post
Dur: 4 posts.

Name: Nexus Shield I
Magic Cost: 10
Class: Defensive
Range: -
Effect: The user raises his hand towards an attack or incoming object/person and makes a barely visible shield in front of him. The shield is the size of his body and about 6ft in width. Its capable of taking the strength of a D rank spell or C rank spell, anything over that would cause the user damage. This spell is capable of repelling a individuals' body if they so decided to attack head on. When impact occurs the shield glows a brilliant purple color than shatters, negating the strength of the spell or attacker.
CD: 2 posts
Dur: Instant

Name: Nexus Claw
Class: Offensive
Range: Fist Range
Effect: The user's hand turns black and appears to made of a obsidian gem like material up to his wrist. As he swings his fist the appearance of a ghostly, tribal formed wolf head engulfs his hand. The jaws of the beast lays over and under his fist and its emits a powerful aura of purplish dark energy up to his elbow. This attack is powerful enough to break concrete, easily producing light bruises and possibly fracturing bones if hit in the right area.
CD: 3 posts

Name: Nexus's Touch
Class: Offensive
Range:In range of his touch
Effect: The user's hand glows unusually bright for its magic origin. Once he touches an object or someone a strong shockwave of pressurized magic is sent through said object and disrupts it flow. If its used on D rank or below magic the mage can easily nullify its effect but if used on a person this magic can become dangerous. The shockwave could easily break bricks and severely bruise the area of impact. If hit on a leg or arm it could bring a irritating pain to the users limb.
CD: 4 posts

Last edited by Azail on Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Azail
Azail
D-rank
D-rank

Back to top Go down

Negative Magic | Azail's Curse  Empty Re: Negative Magic | Azail's Curse

Post by Ray-blaze Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:56 am

Greetings, I will be reviewing the application today.

Negative Plus Senses: Okay, I'd like to point out something with this spell. Hearing people talk from a mile away is more of a liability than it is a benefit. It's likely noise in the close vicinity is devastating to the ears. But! I digress. You have the range being 10FT. So I want to know if you want it to add an additional 10FT to the normal sensory abilities or does that 10FT represent changes to the smelling factor alone? I'd also drop the duration to 3 - 4.

Negative X Dull Light: The duration is 4 or until ended? Let me ask, can this last beyond 4 Post? If so let me say this, any spell having an "until ended" or equivalent remark must be a spell that takes steady MP over time. Though I will inform you for an E rank it's 5MP to activate and roughly 2-5MP to maintain (depending on the spells quality). If you choose to keep it numbered then just remove the "until ended" part. Throws me off.

Nexus shield: Remove that 25% Comment. As a D rank spell likely wouldn't reduce an A class spell to anything significant and that sentiment is only emphasized when against an S rank spell.

Nexus Claw: Light bruises please.

Nexus' Touch: This one is a little misleading. The range is 10FT from his touch, yet the description admits he needs to touch. I'd explain how it works more precisely. Also, that pain does seem a bit more than a D spell class. Tone it down a bit. Irritating pain to break focus.
Ray-blaze
Ray-blaze
D-rank
D-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Azail Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:33 pm

BUMP
Azail
Azail
D-rank
D-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-blaze Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:53 am

Hmm... Mild changes in wording is the only thing I'd edit, but since the overall explanation is good..

Negative Magic | Azail's Curse  Approved-1
Ray-blaze
Ray-blaze
D-rank
D-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum