FTRP - The Way of the Mages!
Hi there user browsing this forum. We have one small favor we wish for you to do; join the site. If you do that and can get others to join, we will be able to give all our users more events and contests and much more. With your help, we can all enjoy Rping together!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi there user browsing this forum. We have one small favor we wish for you to do; join the site. If you do that and can get others to join, we will be able to give all our users more events and contests and much more. With your help, we can all enjoy Rping together!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

What To Do?

2 posters

Go down

What To Do? Empty What To Do?

Post by Raiga Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:16 pm

Alright......

We are really being lazy, the lot of us. Yes we want the sight to succeed and yes it is time that we actually take steps in that direction. The only way to do that is to build members, and promote a system of ranking up so people actually stay. Anyone who still wants a chance to make this site happen, it's now time for mass advertisement.

Every member who is able will be included in this advertisement promotion and there will be rewards for those who succeed in at least bringing in one person as a legitimate member (the more recruits, greater reward).

At this moment, I can't disclose the form of reward as it is still being mulled over by staff.

There is more to address but I am still organizing all the issues and need a little more time to reveal my plans for them. Thanks for reading and get out there and haul in some new blood!
Raiga
Raiga
D-rank
D-rank

Back to top Go down

What To Do? Empty Re: What To Do?

Post by Ray-blaze Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:28 am

Lol. I have been doing this single handed for a fairly long time. Sad to say, Jin, but we're better off rebuilding to some extent.

Too little, too late. Unless you guys want to really try this. More power to you. Troll
Ray-blaze
Ray-blaze
D-rank
D-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiga Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:17 pm

Ray, you if you want to jeer at an attempt to bring the site alive then do so where the other members at least can't see.

Your "I told you so" really doesn't help and it's sad to say but none of your recruits stuck. And besides, how else are we supposed to rebuild than by recruiting? If you really are all the admin that you wish to be, you would be working to get this problem fixed, not dashing other's attempts to do so. I have plans and ideas but I can't do anything if there is no support at all.

If you are done with this site then let me know. If not then please stop acting like it.
Raiga
Raiga
D-rank
D-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-blaze Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:42 am

I can see you have some issue with my comment and perhaps me in general. Quite evident considering you've launched an attack after my comment due to misunderstanding. Never did I say I'm done nor hint that through action, lest I would not have responded to that post.

I also suggested rebuilding as in changing the scenery here; the decor and tone/plot. Has nothing to do with members seeing as that should be done before recruiting. It's not exactly classy to just campaign for something already seen. I really was hoping for a domain name change and new graphics, something we require shin for, but ultimately worth it.

Lastly, I never said I told you so. Just like I never took an admin role to see the site collapse. You can spout out the flaws in my work ethic all you like but at least my effort has been shown. Sure my recruits haven't stayed, why? I have to plead with them promising others will be online. Though it generally is just me and them so why would they remain? Never blamed anyone though for that is just life.

So yeah, thanks for exerting all that negativity at me sir. Hope you've sate that whatever it was

Ray-blaze
Ray-blaze
D-rank
D-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiga Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:51 am

I don't actually have a problem with you, nor have I said that you haven't put in effort. And you didn't directly say the words "I told you so" and maybe you didn't mean to sound like it but that's how that post comes off through reading it. My response didn't have anything to do with personal feelings at all, actually. My own effort hasn't been shown for a couple reasons. One to do with my own laziness and the other is that whenever I asked to help I was told no and restricted to grading character apps.

And it is VERY UNBELIEVABLY AND TOTALLY RIDICULOUSLY TRUE that we need graphic changes... Was on my list of things we need to get done. Maybe you're right that we should fix that before trying to advertise since aesthetics attribute greatly to whether someone joins or not (which is weird because it should matter about site function, but I am kind of the same way). But you said it, we need Shin to do that, and we can't count on waiting for him, at least not right at this moment.

And I'm pretty sure payment is needed for a domain change, at least with forumotion. Only way to change for free is if we made a completely new site. I'm sorry if you think that I am attacking you with a meaningless comment but I am really focused on actually getting stuff done. I bet if we cooperatively put our heads together we could do well, but that can't happen if we just keep thinking the other doesn't like them, or forget that it's about the site.

**In honesty, what we need is access to the admin panel, then we could get all the visuals dealt with. And then from there we can do anything we need to actually move forward.
Raiga
Raiga
D-rank
D-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-blaze Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:39 pm

And this is how playing a perfect victim kills tension. I'm good at what I do. Troll

Naturally, we need a new setting. Recruiting is a big thing too, just best we get the scene done first
Ray-blaze
Ray-blaze
D-rank
D-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum