FTRP - The Way of the Mages!
Hi there user browsing this forum. We have one small favor we wish for you to do; join the site. If you do that and can get others to join, we will be able to give all our users more events and contests and much more. With your help, we can all enjoy Rping together!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi there user browsing this forum. We have one small favor we wish for you to do; join the site. If you do that and can get others to join, we will be able to give all our users more events and contests and much more. With your help, we can all enjoy Rping together!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Lightning God Slayer Magic

2 posters

Go down

Lightning God Slayer Magic Empty Lightning God Slayer Magic

Post by Ray-blaze Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:23 pm

Magic: Lost Magic: Lightning GodSlayer Magic

Caster or Holder: Caster

Description: Literally being a form of lost magic, Godslayer magic in it's own right is considered incredibly powerful. A fact dervied from it's close ties with the root of all magic. Godslayer magic is not only renowned for it's power, but it is also classified as a magic that had long faded during the earth rapid evolution, and as such an individual of this time to officiating such magic is regarded as abnormal or even inhuman; A God among men. Lightning GodSlayer magic in particular is said to be amongst the most deadly, granted the User is knowledgeable in it's use. Because it has so much depth, only a person with unwavering will to discover could ever unleash it's true potency. All of which making Drayven a prime candidate.

Strengths: Lightning GodSlayer Magic is versatile, quick and powerful. The magic has various uses from lighting a dark area to evoking devastating blast to disintegrate it's target. It is even capable of paralyzing an opponent and can do damage to the nervous system in skilled hands. Naturally normal lightning magic is less effective along with steel and water when used properly. Lightning dragon slayer's are capable of consuming this magic, granted the endure the process of nullifying their own magic to do so. In addition, Lightning Godslayer magic can cooperate well with metal related magic and water, each of which amplifying it's effect or aiding it. Lightning from various magics pose little more than a snack for a Lightning Godslayer, however, it isn't a feat to be used often.

Weaknesses: All magic has a bane, this includes Lightning Godslayer magic. While it is extremely versatile, lightning is attracted to metal which can throw an attack off slightly and deprive it of a direct hit. Though this is rarely a case for a capable User, it still remains a possibility. In addition to this the magic also may encounter unique magic such as rubber magic which will greatly rob it of it's effectiveness. The result would force it's User into a fight were precise aim was required or in the very least, excessive magic power to compensate.
________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Surgical Alignment

Magic Cost: 5

Requirements: Lightning GodSlayer Magic is required.

Class: Supplementary

Range: 0 [Internal Activation]

Element: Lightning

Effect:Generating a sudden surge of lightning throughout his body, Drayven conducts it towards his chest forging a sphere of raw lightning within his body. During the course of this Drayven's body will gradually produce & emit a faint luminous glow indicating the spell is in progress. Once the charge process is complete, the collective mass of electrical energy is then abruptly diffused and launched towards the nerves. This leads to a stimulating sensation which both awakens latent potential in the brain and permits a pact with lightning towards the user. Controlling the element becomes innate for them and allows them to alter the lightning's course and structure during spells. So naturally they are capable of launching spells faster.

Magic Circle:

Cool down: 1 post

Duration: 3 post
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Shining Soul

Magic Cost: Activation - 5 || Subsequently - 2

Requirements: Lightning GodSlayer Magic

Class: Supplementary

Range: 5 - 20 Feet

Element: Godslayer Lightning

Effect: A relatively simple spell in terms of use. The user simply allows their internal surging of electricity to express itself outwardly, the result causing them to glow very brightly and extend to choice distances. This lighting ranges from a long list of colors ultimately depending on the mage capable of using it. While its main function is to act as a flashlight, it is bright enough to temporarily blind or distort the vision of someone who is within the 5ft mark, granted the light is concentrated to that range.

Magic Circle: N/A

Cool Down: 2

Duration: Until diffused or energy bank runs dry.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Lustrous Haven

Magic Cost: 10MP

Class: Defensive/Offensive

Range: 2 Meters / 6 Feet

Effect: This spell utilizes the quick nature of lightning to extreme levels. The user instantaneously generates a powerful surge of lightning that spans to a full 6 feet cloaking their entire body. This sphere of lightning is concentrated and is used as for a quick defense. It has the ability to stop an assault of C rank proportions on the user be it weapons, physical strikes or spells alike. However, it must be deployed before contact as the spell itself is premature in development allowing it only to last a few seconds. Aside from being a great defensive considering it's speed factor, this technique is also a powerful offensive tool. For it not only blows away anyone within it's range several meters away via a blunt wave of energy, but due to it being lightning it administers an electrical shock as well.

Magic Circle:

Cool Down: 3

Duration: Instant

Name: Bestial Blitz

Magic Cost: 10MP

Requirements: Lightning GodSlayer Magic.

Class: Offensive

Range: 10 Meters

Element:, Godslayer Lightning

Effect: Extending an opened palm out before him, Drayven releases a powerful surge of lightning magic throughout his body and guides it into his hand forming a small orb. The orb itself is the result of raw electrical energy melded into a single mass, its complete form takes the appearance of a lion's head sculpted of pure lightning. In terms of size this attack is roughly that of a basketball which can travel 10 meters in distance. With impact on can expect both harsh blunt damage as well as a sudden electrical damage, explodes upon impact leaving a series of first degree burns where it struck.

Magic Circle:

Duration: 1
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Lightning's Benediction

Magic Cost: Initially 10 || - 5 Subsequently

Class: Supplementary/Offensive

Range: 20 Feet

Effect: Infusing the limbs with concentrated lightning, the user's enhanced body parts begin to glow majestically with alternating flashes. This electrical aura is not for show, when coupled with melee the user is capable of dealing first degree burns, stunning the enemy momentarily from the nature of the electricity as well as leaving a series of minor scratches when exposed skin is struck. In addition their physical strength is raised considerably (1.5). The lighting broadcasted ranges from a long list of colors ultimately depending on the user.

Magic Circle:

Duration Until magic is depleted or spell is cancelled.

Last edited by Ray-blaze on Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Ray-blaze
Ray-blaze
D-rank
D-rank

Back to top Go down

Lightning God Slayer Magic Empty Re: Lightning God Slayer Magic

Post by Shin Katari Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:32 am

Magic: Approved

Spells:

-Surgical Alignment: Approved

-Shining Soul: Approved

-Lustrous Heaven: Since your a God Slayer, this spell can only block 1 C-rank spell, slightly weakening the next.

-Bestial Blitz: Approved

-Lightning's Benediction: Alright, since this is a D-rank spell, it shouldn't be able to both blind a person and stun a person at the same time. Please choose one only.

Bump when edited
Shin Katari
Shin Katari
Admin

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
Lightning God Slayer Magic Left_bar_bleue0/0Lightning God Slayer Magic Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Item List:

https://ftrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-blaze Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:53 am

Aw man Shin. You know I don't like messy Applications. Yuck.

I edited lustrous Haven. I wasn't sure what you meant by that comment, seeing as my spell follows that rule. I figured you were telling me I could do more with it, but I instead just typed it clean so it's obvious the spell can stop a single action of C rank potency. I know I'm a GS but I am fine with creating spells on par with everyone else or even lesser.

Alright, as for benediction I added the potential to distort vision seeing as I didn't take a strength enhancement like most of these category spell go. I wanted a supplementary tag with the offensive. I hope it is fine that I made it generic now and took a minor strength increase in accordance to the scaling for a D rank spell. Just let me know if it's an issue.

BU-BUMP.

PS: My application feels so dirty.
Ray-blaze
Ray-blaze
D-rank
D-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down